Professional Reviews of the Top Gold IRA Companies
Gold IRA Group presents information to help investors choose a top quality gold IRA company. We conduct independent research and share unbiased recommendations on companies providing individual retirement accounts backed by gold and silver. With so many companies offering gold IRA’s,who do you trust?
Factors To Consider When Choosing A Company
- Does this company specialize in Gold and Silver IRA’s,or are they just another product the company offers? Some companies offer gold IRA’salong with a host of other financial products. It’salways in your best interest to work with someone who specializes in a product,not just offers it. Something as important as your retirement account should not be left to just any company to handle. We advise you to seek out a specialist when investing in precious metals. We recommend that you visit the Gold IRA specialists at http://www.regalassets.com
- What fees are you responsible for when rolling your 401K or IRA into gold? This process can result in over $500 worth of costs that many companies will require you to pay for. The best companies cover this cost for you as a way to earn your business and your trust. They will then only charge you a flat yearly IRA administration fee without any hidden costs or fees. Be extremely aware of exactly what fees you are required to pay upfront and going forward before setting up an account with any company.
- Is the yearly metals storage cost flat or scaled? Scaled storage fees can end up costing an investor a fortune in unnecessary charges that only serve to generate revenue for the company. Don’t be taken for a ride with scaled fees of any kind. Only deal with a company whose fees remain flat regardless of account balance.
- How are my metals stored, and who is responsible for handling them? We recommend that you work with a company who provides segregated storage for their clients metals instead of co-mingled storage for obvious reasons. Some companies will charge additional fees for segregated storage, others simply don’t offer it at all.
- Will this company buy back my gold and silver at a fair price should I choose to liquidate my assets and close my account? This type of program is offered by many companies, but be aware that a buyback program may not necessarily offer you full spot price for your coins or bullion. Only do business with a company who makes fair offers on customer buybacks, not one who looks to profit at your expense.
- What is the turnaround time for completing account setup? A company who specializes in gold IRA’s should be able to do this very quickly. Normally in about 48 business hours. Some companies may take up to 30 days or more to complete the process, which is completely unacceptable. The best companies can handle all of the paperwork online with secure digital signing that expedites the process even more.
- How is the company rated by the major consumer rating agencies? There are 3 major agencies that rate businesses who deal in precious metals. They are the Better Business Bureau (BBB), the Business Consumer Alliance (bca), and TrustLink. While there are other consumer business review sites, these 3 are the most trusted sources of accurate business rating information available. The ability to read what others have experienced when doing business with a company you are researching is perhaps the most valuable tool you can have at your disposal. These 3 agencies go to great lengths to ensure the accuracy and validity of submitted reviews to prevent fraudulent information from being published through their websites. Each of our company reviews contains details about that company from these agencies. We hope this will allow our reader to view all of that information in one convenient place instead of visiting many different websites. We also provide links to those pages in case you would like to visit them yourself.
Taking all of these factors into consideration, we can confidently recommend only one company to handle your gold IRA rollover. Regal Assets is that company. They not only receive our highest 5-star rating, they receive glowing reviews from sources all over the investment world. You simply will not find a more highly regarded gold IRA company than Regal Assets. We reviewed many companies, but there was only one clear winner. We invite you to take time to read our full review of Regal Assets, as well as all of our other company reviews. Learn why we chose Regal Assets, and why we strongly recommend that you do the same.
Request Your Free Gold IRA Kit Today!
CLICK HERE to visit Regal Assets
Buying and holding precious metals or having your IRA backed by gold and silver has numerous advantages. Let’s take a look…
The graph below shows gold vs. the stock market since the U.S. government took our country off of the gold standard in 1971. Gold has consistently outperformed the stock market, real estate and currencies since then. Regardless of prices correcting over the last 2 years, gold has seen a substantial increase in value over the last 10 years. How substantial? On July 18th, 2004, 1 ounce of gold was trading at $400.00. Today (10 years later) that same ounce of gold is trading at $1306.00. That’s a more than 300% increase in value. Most investors are looking at the 10 year track record of a stock, bond, or mutual fund before they invest. When you take that into consideration, a Gold IRA is the most attractive and stable investment available anywhere.
The U.S. Congressional Budget Office provides us with this national debt forecast chart showing where our debt level is predicted to be over the next 6 years. It does not appear to be slowing down in any way. In fact, we are already ahead of estimates as of right now. If our own government is providing us charts illustrating that the national debt will continue to increase at it’s current rate or better for the next 6 years, shouldn’t we be paying attention?
We suggest spending some time reading all of our gold IRA company reviews. Look at how the companies are rated by the major rating organizations. Read what actual customers have to say about their experiences with each of these companies. Signing up for a free gold investors kit is the best way to get the process started. There is no obligation to invest whatsoever, and the kit will answer most if not all of your questions regarding rolling your current IRA or 401K into gold and silver. We sincerely hope you find our site to be informative and helpful. Thank you for visiting the Gold IRA Group.
Have questions? Feel free to contact us.